I’m Sean Nelson.
And I’m the founder of Savvy Egg.
Do you know what an asset is?
It’s something that generates consistent cash flow.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad taught me that at age 18.
After reading that book, I was hungry for wealth…
So I set out to build my own assets.
Real estate was expensive to get started in
Stocks didn’t grow fast enough and were risky
Brick & Mortar businesses took too much capital
Online Assets are inexpensive to get started with, produce consistent cash flow, and are mostly passive 🙂
So I learned how all of these things worked:
- Digital Marketing
- Google, Amazon, WordPress
And I launched my first website:
My first online asset was a success
…so I built 2 more…
Things have been going pretty well.
I’ve learned the most successful assets….
- Exist on the internet
- Provide a quality product or service to a hungry audience
- Utilize the most effective methods for bringing in customers
- Team up with experts in their industry
- Consistently bring money in
- Require minimal maintenance and upkeep
I love meeting other people interested in online assets.
(quite honestly I just love meeting new people).
So if you’ve got any questions,